$200,000 GTD WSOP Tournament
Are you ready to take a trip to the Caribbean?
Join Juicy Stakes to the beautiful island of St Maarten and see if you got what it takes to take down the WSOPC CARIBBEAN $200,000 GTD main event that runs from March 31st to April 5th 2022!
St. Maarten - St-Martin is one of the Caribbean's most popular vacation spots with its thirty-seven beaches, over 300 restaurants, duty free shopping, casinos, discos and night clubs! Whatever your lifestyle or vacation style is, this is the place for you!
WSOPC CARIBBEAN package winners will have one double room booked at the Sonesta Maho Beach Resort from March 31st to April 5th 2022. The action begins with the start of the WSOPC CARIBBEAN $200,000 GTD tournament - it's up to you if you want to start on Day 1A or 1B.
When players are not at the tables they can enjoy limitless activities of the all-inclusive resort, or enjoy the islands variety of landscape, culture and entertainment! This poker trip will leave nothing to be desired!
Get ready for the most beautiful Caribbean Event of the year!
WSOPC CARIBBEAN $4,500 Package includes (among others):
- $1,700 Buy-in for the WSOPC CARIBBEAN $200,000 GTD
- 5-night stay for two in a Premier Double Room at the Sonesta Maho Beach Resort.
- $600 to help with travel expenses
- All meals and beverages included
- $100 free Cash Game Buy-In
- Dinner with the poker team
- Welcome package
Several packages up for grabs- the First Round details listed below:
To register, open the Juicy Stakes lobby, click ‘Poker’ > ‘Tournaments’ > ‘Events’> ‘WSOPC Caribbean’
WSOPC Caribbean 2022 'step 1' (satellite)
1 seat for 'step 2' guaranteed
January 5th to 16th *
WSOPC Caribbean 2022 'step 2' (satellite)
1 seat for final tournament guaranteed
January 5th - 16th *
WSOPC Caribbean 2022 final
1 package for the WSOPC St. Maarten guaranteed!
Sunday, January 16th *
* Please see the poker software for more information on starting times.
Terms and Conditions:
- Players must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
- Juicy Stakes Employees and their immediate family members, the Horizon Poker Network and its associated companies are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.
- Juicy Stakes Poker reserves the right to alter, modify or terminate the Promotion and/or these Terms at any time, without notice (written or verbal) where it is reasonable to do so or for reasons beyond the Promoter's control. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability for any late or undelivered entries or registrations, notifications or communications or for any form of technical failure, error, malfunction or difficultly or for any other event beyond its reasonable control that may cause the operation of the promotion to be disrupted, unavailable or incorrect.
- The WSOPC CARIBBEAN promotion guarantees that at least 1 x $4,500 USD prize packages will be awarded.
- Players may not transfer, sell or award their Juicy Stakes WSOPC CARIBBEAN Live Event prize package to anyone else.
- WSOPC CARIBBEAN Live Event prize packages are a ‘must play’ and are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash value.
- Juicy Stakes Poker is responsible for accommodation payment and arrangements at the Sonesta Maho Beach Resort.
- Players are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- Juicy Stakes Poker agrees to pay $600 USD to the winner’s Juicy Stakes’ player account upon receiving documents verifying/confirming the booking and payment of travel.
- Winning players on Juicy Stakes agree to the Terms and Conditions of the WSOPC CARIBBEAN Live Event.
- Players agree to wear Juicy Stakes Poker apparel during their WSOPC CARIBBEAN Live poker table time, including any televised appearances, when applicable in the event.
- Players are responsible for gathering necessary travel information regarding COVID-19 rules and regulations (St. Maarten regulations, CDC guidelines, etc.) before attending the WSOP event.
- Players are responsible for their own safety with regard to COVID-19 if they are not yet fully vaccinated.
- Juicy Stakes Poker cannot be held responsible should a player fall ill as a result of participating in the live tournament.
- Juicy Stakes Poker will pay the buy-in of $1,700 to the winning player, in case the WSOP event gets cancelled due to updated COVID-19 regulations and not be rescheduled.
- Juicy Stakes Poker management decisions are final!